3M Authorized Converter
Bron Converting, Inc. is proud to be an Authorized 3M Converter. Our years of experience in blending 3M tapes, adhesives, films, fabrics and foams into our unique, finished Customer parts and products, demonstrates why 3M is high among our Preferred suppliers.
As a 3M Converter Partner, Bron Converting:
- Specializes in taking 3M products and transforming them to meet the specific form, shape, size or quantity your application requires.
- Utilizes materials expertise to make the most of bonding or attaching plastics, composites, metals—virtually any combination of substrates with the right converted 3M solution.
- Provides engineering consulting. You know your desired result. As a 3M converter partners we can help you get there and tailor-make solutions to make your product design a viable reality.
- Offers value-added converted formats, helping you think bigger, going beyond your original request to help you achieve additional valuable product characteristics you may not have considered.
- Partners with you in supplying rapid prototyping to quickly create prototype solutions and to demonstrate product capabilities, and to support your design process.
- Offers production efficiency by enabling automation, or by executing simple to complex die-cut strips, shapes, pads or rolls.
Additional Manufacturer Partners:
Please contact us for any additional information or to obtain a Quote.
Call us at 303-607-4320
While our primary materials are Tapes, Adhesives, Films, Foils & Fabrics, we also supply hundreds of other products, including rubber, metals, gaskets, thread, ablative cork, cable & tubing, foams, solder, fasteners and myriad other materials in support of our Customers and our Strategic Manufacturing Partners.
As a Preferred Converter, we kit, slit, print, die-cut and laminate – prototype to finished custom product.